Direct Catering DC35-16A Ice Maker
The DC35-16A Ice Maker is constructed and designed of food quality components stainless steel which allows the ice maker to be an ideal addition for medium sized kitchens for providing 35kgs of production per 24 hours as well as exceeding reliability and hygiene requirements.
The DC30-10A Ice Maker is designed to comply with WRC regulations on water consumption and direct connection to mains supply. The ice maker also comes complete with a years parts and labour.
The Direct Catering DC35-16A Ice Maker produces it's sparkling ice at -25° which lasts longer within the storage bin and your ice bucket. The storage bin allows you to store up to 10kgs of production, allowing you to never fall short of ice.
Images are for illustration only.
- Non-corrosive quality components for reliability, including tin-plated evaporator units to inhibit the formation of lime scale
- Constructed of food quality stainless steel for strength and hygiene
- Environmentally friendly refrigerant R404
- Fully insulated storage bins made from non-toxic moulded ABS plastic for easy cleaning
- Complies with WRC regulations on water consumption and direct connection to mains supply
- Sparkling ice made at minus 25° lasts longer in the storage bin, and in your ice bucket
- One year parts and labour warranty
|Specification||Dimensions and Specification
|Warranty||1 year Parts Only|
|Estimated Delivery||3 to 5 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||DC35-16A|