Metcalfe 14lb Low Pedestal Potato Peeler
- Powerful direct gear drive motors
- Fully compliant with the requirements of the Health and Safety Act at Work Act, 1974.
- Motor and gearbox units are housed inside the pedestal therefore no external projections.
- Top casting removable without tools so that the rotor plate can be lifted out.
- Rotor plate bonded with abrasive grit.
- Motor and gearbox units are housed inside the pedestal therefore no external projections
- The drive between the output shaft of the unit and the drive shaft of the peeler is by means of a flexible coupling which will prevent damage to themotor or gearbox if the machine is accidentally jammed or overloaded
- Top casting removable without tools so that the rotor plate can be lifted out. Turn on water and the whole machine is flushed clean. Cleaning should be carried out on a daily basis
- Rotor plate bonded with abrasive grit. Inside wall of peeling chamber has patented cast-in abrasive serrations which dispenses with the need for abrasive coating. Consequently there is less potato loss during both peeling and boiling and the efficiency of the serrations will last the life of the machine.
- Optional phase single or 3 phase
14LB Low Pedestal Potato Peeler Specification
|Warranty||1 year Warranty|
|Estimated Delivery||2 to 3 Working Days|
|Supplier Product Code||5P145|
BUY NOW PAY LATER